If you go out in the woods today
You'd better remember the gates to the park are locked at 5pm.

After this photo was taken, David and I had a beer at a pub in Primrose Hill and then started to make our way back to town via Regent's Park. A lovely idea until:
1) the gates were locked while we were somewhere in the middle so we both had to jump the fence in the dark - me being as agile as ever and my father at 60+ who was worried his precious hat might fall on the ground!
2) I couldn't find my way out of the inner circle (yes, i had my iphone on me) until two girls who we'd seen twice told me where we had to turn left to escape!
I tell you this not to humiliate myself but so you might learn from my
mistake ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment