Monday, November 15, 2010

So, what have I been up to in the last few weeks?

Well, there have been a couple of Saturday shopping excursions with Laura to find a gorgeous dress for her big day which has been both fun and insightful!

Dave & Piero have left London for Sydney via Rio. We had a few get-togethers to send them off in style. The boys have added barrels of fun and laughter to my life in London so I'm sorry to see them go but that's the norm when you're on the other side of the world - people eventually return home.





I went on a sushi making course at Yo Sushi! with Natalie who took me as a belated birthday present. I might stick to Don Zoko in town while I practice!

Still on a mission to explore more of London, and not to be defeated by the wet weather, Becky and I went on a walking tour of one of the oldest cemeteries in London, Highgate Cemetery. It was quite interesting and made all the more atmospheric by the mist and rain. A roast in the local pub warmed us up nicely afterwards. A perfect Autumn outing.



No comments: