Monday, March 28, 2022

Qld Christmas 2021

It was such a treat to have 4 weeks off in Queensland in December (as I did in 2020). I had 3 weeks in Noosa and the last week in Toowoomba and Brisbane. It rained a lot of the time (and the Covid outbreak was causing chaos) but I was so grateful to be there, and out of my 5km limits, that I didn't mind at all. 

I had lots of time with Mum, caught up with Rob, and saw a bunch of friends for the first time in 12 months which I thoroughly enjoyed. Justin even came to hang out for a little while as well.

(Pics are slightly out of order thanks to fickle blog)


Hello Noosa!
My favourite Tea Tree Bay.

Little Cove


Cocktail & gaming hour


Justin came to visit for a week after NYE



Walks in the National Park


NYE lunch


Massimo's always

Morning walks


Prosecco jelly with passionfruit

Christmas treats





Noosa Surf Club


View from the apartment


From the Sunshine Beach surf club

Rendezvous with Aleta and Bruce

Stopover at Calille Hotel

Poolside with Belinda

Drenched in Noosa

At the Surf Club

Noosa sunsets

Hanging with Dave in Brisbane




Lunch with Dave & Piero at Sails


Out walking with Mum

More from Noosa

Home



 

Visiting Lisa and Louisa

Hanging out at the fire pit

Meet Gnocchi!








No comments: