Sunday, May 13, 2012

Two scoops in a cone and a stroll in the park

The sun is finally shining! After weeks of showers (I don't call that a drought!), we have had three clear blue days with a hint of warmth from the sun. Lucy and I made the most of it with a leisurely stroll around Regent's Park this afternoon and an ice cream*.

I know I am still wearing a scarf and a cardi. The sun might be out but it's not summer yet!
*For Mum: I had strawberry and chocolate.

2 comments:

L said...

Emma hi, great photo, Marn would be please & proud of your ice cream choice! love Liffie xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely catching up, as always Em. Thoroughly enjoyed my chocolate/hokey pokey scoops and first Regent's park wander with you. And so nice to see the enjoyment you got from watching the men driving their remote control cars... had no idea that was a hobby of yours! ;) Lucy x