Sunday, March 17, 2013

Catching up on the last month

It's been a while since I updated my blog so here are some of the highlights from the last few weeks and some pics to catch up.

Stumbling across pop up restaurant Pipdish in Islington with Natalie & Jaimee
Brunching with Mailie & Mille at Workshop cafe
Cocktailing at Brasserie Zedel and Milk & Honey

Bagging a pair of Marni sandals for £15 at the net-a-porter sale
Seeing some jazz at the Hideaway with Rebecca
Doing the 'ladies who lunch' thing with Rebecca at Balthazar
Tasting 3 desserts at the After Hours pop up dessert bar with Laleh & Jesse
Checking out all the cool restaurants at Brixton Market with Becky and Jaimee


Full english at Workshop cafe

Pipdish pop up resto in Islington

(not quite sure what I am doing here but I like the pic!)

Walking through Wandsworth Common and it's still light at 5:30pm

J Sonics at Hideaway Jazz bar in Streatham

Lunching at Balthazar with Rebecca

Brixton Market by day

2 comments:

Liffie said...

Emma hi, I like that pic. also.
love Liffie xx

patatachap said...

Beautiful pics Emma!
D