In December, after seven years at Tunley Road, I packed up my Balham home to move into a flat with Ollie in Finsbury Park. I loved my time in Balham living with so many different, lovely people (some of whom stay friends), and have some great memories of being there, especially with so many friends living nearby over the years. I will miss the area, and having Jaimee just a stone's throw away.
That said, I'm very excited by this big change, and the chance to explore a whole new part of London. I'm still getting to know the neighbourhood, and particularly like Crouch End which is just a 15 minute walk away over the hill. We're all unpacked and settled in now, and have thoroughly enjoyed our first month here.
![]() |
| Our new front door |
![]() |
| A gift from the landlord |


No comments:
Post a Comment